Tuesday, October 03, 2006

10 years later...



OK-this will be blog overload-we've been busy over the past 2 weeks and I haven't had a chance to catch up! Two weeks ago I attended my 10 year high school reunion-dear old Jonesboro High... It's hard to believe it's been 10 years-I feel so "grown up." I hate to say that I haven't kept in close touch with high school friends so, seeing them and catching up was great! Friday night we had a BBQ and went to the ball game, Saturday morning several of the girls got together at a local coffee shop (this was my favorite event) and that night we had a couples only night at a local club. I loved meeting husbands, wives, and children of classmates and finding out what everyone is doing and is living.

The pictures are: Reese and her great grandma and the girls 10 years later.

1 comment:

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

Glad you were able to go to the reunion. Those are always fun and interesting.