Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas


Ho, Ho, Ho! Merry Christmas to all! This year I did not send a christmas card; I sent an email and am using the blog as my card. Call it lazy, mod, creative, efficient.... We are gearing up for an exciting Christmas with lots of family and basketball. Our picture with Santa was taken after our church christmas play. Drew was a shepard and Reese was Jesus (yes, she's a girl but we won't tell) Drew wrote a letter to Santa and asked him to come tonight since we'll be traveling to Arkansas tomorrow. He's so excited about Santa coming and insists that we take a trip to the North Pole...Reese is celebrating her first Christmas. What a blessing our children are! We hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Klint Pleasant said...

Tell Andy I said whats up. Hope all is well with your family. I love the pictures of Reese.
KP