Monday, August 21, 2006

Catching up

Let's see.... I went to the doctor Thursday. All is well and I go back for my 37 week appointment Thursday. Two of my friends painted Reese's furniture and it's back here full of her clothes. Finally I feel semi-settled...We had a great weekend. I wish I had pictures to share, but I left my camera at a friend's house. Cory (my brother) and Amanda (his girlfriend) came to visit Friday and Saturday on their way home from the beach. We had a delicious dinner at Macaroni Grill and went swimming on Saturday. Saturday night Andy's school had their annual Family Fest. Of course, we spent most of our time at the "jumpy things" as Drew calls it. The weekend ended with a great day at church. A man who's been diagnosed with inoperable brain tumors shared with us and a girl who was told she probably wouldn't have kids is pregnant! Two extremes, but it's amazing how God is working in both situations.

3 comments:

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

You'll have to post some pics of the painted furniture when you get your camera back. Hope your next doctor appt goes well. Tell Drew we said hello!

Kimberlie Reese Denham said...

Yes, I'd love to see photos of the furniture too. I bet it's cute!

Laurie said...

How did your visit at the doctor go last week? I know my last few visits I would leave so frustrated because I was just ready to have my baby and she told me I had to wait a little while longer!