Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Last day of Just the 3 of us

Well friends and family....August 30 marks our last day of just the 3 of us. I've had a few "mommy moments" with Drew but I know Reese will just add so much more joy to our lives. Tomorrow morning we'll be heading to the hospital at 5:00am to prepare for Reese's arrival. Both the baby and I are healthy; Reese is ready to make her appearance into the world. At this point I'm excited but a bit nervous and anxious. Keep us in your prayers and we'll update soon!

2 comments:

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

I forgot to tell you that Aug 31st is Jason's birthday too. We'll be praying for you and can't wait to see Reese!

Abigail and Ansley said...

I am so happy for you! I love the name! One of our girls has Reese for her middle name! I can't wait to see pictures of sweet little Reese!
Lots of love,
Rebecca (Mitchell) Johns