Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Build a Bear




Last week we took Drew to the Grand Opening of Build

a Bear in Huntsville. One of my cheerleaders works there and asked us to come. Drew loved it! It can be an expensive experience but thanks to Lauren, we had a 20% off coupon. Drew enjoyed stuffing the bear and watching the the excess stuffing fly everywhere. Meet "super Bawa" our bear. He's named after one of Drew's favorite b-ball players. Reese had a blast watching the process from the stroller. She'll get a turn once she's a little older!

5 comments:

Kimberlie Reese Denham said...

Super cute! Next time we're in the states I'll have to take James!

chris anne said...

looks like so much fun. your kids are adorable!

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

That superman costume on the bear is so cute!

I "built" my mom one of dogs after her golden retriever died. I dressed him in a polo and jeans and named him Rawf Lauren.

Courtney said...

I have heard kids LOVE Build a Bear! Looks like lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

Stacy,

What a cute picture of Reese and Drew! Have a good week.