Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Growing Family


No, No....I'm NOT pregnant!! Cory popped the big question......My brother is engaged and getting married this summer! How exciting. Welcome to the family Amanda. He met a wonderful girl, Amanda at dental school and they are getting married June 23. Drew is going to be the ring bearer. Reese will be just a bit too young to do anything. The wedding will be in Jasper, TN-just outside of Chattanooga. In all the excitment of the tournament I forgot to share the news...sorry bro!

5 comments:

Angie said...

I for sure thought you were going to say you were pregnant after reading the blog title! :)
Congrats to your brother!

Laurie said...

Stace-I went and bought a signature frame today for Annaleigh's party. Thanks for the good idea!

Courtney said...

That is exciting! Congratulations! Our little brothers are growing up aren't they????

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

I'm excited that your family's growing. Best Wishes to them!

Kimberlie Reese Denham said...

I love this photo of Reese. What a happy baby! It makes me more excited to meet my little girl when she arrives!