Friday, May 11, 2007

Catching up...again!




My blog stays in a constant state of catching up....kudos to you that are diligent in keeping yours updated. Well, we've had lots going on....I'll give you the quick version. Over the past few months we've been "flipping" an old house and have now moved in. The outside will be our summer project but the inside is close to being complete. We've gutted the kitchen, tore down walls, refinished all the floors, painted everything, new light fixtures.....all with the help of handy friends-you know we're not real handy! For two weeks we didn't have countertops or running water in the kitchen which made life interesting.


I'm also back in cheerleading world coaching the JV and Varsity squad. I'll be taking them to camp next week (at the beach!) Sounds pretty rough, huh?! I never got to go to the beach for camp!


My brother's getting married this summer. We were able to attend two showers in Arkansas last week and visit with family.


Reese is crawling and pulling up...I have to keep my eye on her! Drew has the big end of the year school program at preschool next week...he's directing a song-that should be a hoot!


FYI....check out smilebox.com They have cute free cards to send out for every occaision. Happy Mother's Day!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Yay, you are back! I have missed you! Sounds like you guys have been really busy! Glad the house is coming along as well!

Abigail and Ansley said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Kimberlie Reese Denham said...

Hey Congratulations on the house! Show us some photos of your labors when you have a chance.