Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The travels of June





Wow... where do I start?! We've had an exciting, travel filled month of June. This month we've either been traveling to others or they've been coming to us! Both my parents and Andy's parents have made trips to stay with us. The first week of the month Andy had basketball practice. This was Drew's first year to stay the entire time. He loved it! (Actually, his favorite part of camp were the gatorade breaks) There have also been many hours at team camps watching the guys play.

Last week Andy, the kids, and I chaperoned several of our youth girls and guys at Impact. I've attached a picture of Drew and LU for all you Lipscomb alum! What a great experience it was-from seeing old Lipscomb friends to hearing awesome speakers and wonderful praise and worship to watching the kids get fired up about God. (However, the reliving of dorm life is something I like to leave in the past. Imagine, the whole family in one dorm room and the showers and bathrooms are way down the hall. By the way, with all the renovations on campus, we still managed to get one of the few UNrenovated rooms in Johnson...go figure! :) )

From Impact we drove to Jasper, TN-for my little brother's wedding! Awwww, it was very sweet. Cory sang and played the guitar during the wedding-so great! Of course, we enjoyed lots of catching up with the extended family too. The next day we made the trip to the Tennessee Aquarium-the kids loved seeing all the animals!!

2 comments:

Kimberlie Reese Denham said...

I love seeing your beautiful babes! I only wish you would make them bigger. :)

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

Congrats to Cory and his bride. I know the wedding was beautiful!