Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Blog Tag

Courtney tagged me to list 100 things about me, so here goes. I must confess early that I probably won't make it to 100. Drum roll please.................

1. I love chocolate (and don't go a day without it)
2. My new favorite-special dark hersey kisses
3. I am a proud mom of Drew and Reese and wife of Andy.
4. Our kids are our entertainment-what did I do before them?!
5. We (with the help of friends) gutted and renovated a house. There is still some work to be done...any volunteers-we're pooped!
6. I coach the JV and Varsity cheerleading teams and have actually coached more years than I've taught.
7. I love the feeling of accomplishment throught the kids that I teach but do not miss the mountains of paperwork and hoops you jump through in the education system.
8. This is my second time to live in Huntsville since we've been married.
9. I love the smell of coffee-especially Starbucks, but don't like regular coffee. Frappachino for me please!
10. We've experienced a lot of "life" in our 7 years of marriage....and have stronger faith and trust in God because of it.
11. My birthday is next week.
12. So is Drew's.
13. I love the smell of the Tyler pineapple crush candle. You've got to get one!
14. I rarely pay full price for anything and will mull over paying full price.
15. I love summer days hanging out with the girls and their kids.
16. I think I always have the right and most logical answer.....
17. I miss working out at a gym...Iwould rather take an aerobics class than run.
18. I enjoy being a "coach's wife"
19. We got out of college basketball coaching...too much stress and not enough family time.
20. I along with many others at our church work with some inner city kids....we had a swimming party at a family's house-it was utter chaos-but fun.
21. I love organization.
22. I once dressed up as a mouse at a VBS in Canada. Random fact....
23. Yes, this is hard.....thus there will be some random thoughts!
24. I used to love to read but have lost the love.....
25. I updated my blog twice today. Enjoy it, I may not update for a while.
26. I wonder if you're still reading this?
27. I got a speeding ticket a few weeks ago....I argued it in court (and brought my two kids with me just because I was mad) and didn't have to pay it. (but still had to pay a court fee? go figure!)
28. I'm 28.
29. I will be 29.
30. I enjoy watching the Today show in the morning...but don't get to watch it much-for some reason cartoons are on?!
31. As of two years ago I could still tumble.....
32. I haven't lived in the same town for the duration of a full pregnancy.
33. I like Milo's sweet tea.
34. I wish I were a better cook.
35. I don't really like beef. When I first cooked it I had to call and ask my Mom how to cook it.
36. Poor Andy, I only cook chicken.
37.I am hot natured.
38. I don't freak out when my kids get hurt.
39. I don't like cleaning floors. or taking the trash out
40. I have lived in my house for 2 months and have already repainted a bathroom.
41. I get frustrated with car problems.
42. My brother is in his last year of dental school....I'm looking forward to free dental work.
43.I am a positive person.
44. I'm very entergetic.
45. I don't like getting up early.
46. I love holding my kids when they are sound asleep-they are so precious.
47. I never wore braces.
48. I love our church-it's nontraditional...we meet in a warehouse, don't dress up, get out in the community, and give freely to those who need it...pretty cool.
49. My favorite ice cream is chocolate-peanut butter.
50. I enjoy home interior shows.
51. DVR is great!
52. I didn't have an epidural w/Drew...but had one with Reese.
53. We discipline our kids.
54. I get frustrated with parents who let their kids walk all over them. Show some respect please!
55. I'm not so crazy about the "maternity" style shirts....they are not real flattering, maybe I should pull out my maternity shirts?
56. I am struggling with window treatments for the kids rooms....
57. I love shopping for bargains!
58. A great Fall Saturday morning to me is.....watching some good college football games with the family.
59. I call my 89 year old grandma every Saturday...and have since college; she waits for that phone call....try it! It makes their week.
60. I tag YOU! Yes, you. :) Keep it going......

5 comments:

Courtney said...

I am glad you finally got around to your list! Just kidding, I know you are super busy! I would love to see pics of the house! Post some! Congrats to your brother as well, she is such a cute girl!

Ryan and Michelle said...

Good list! Sounds like you have had a very busy summer. I can't wait to see you and the kiddos soon!

Kimberlie Reese Denham said...

I loved reading this! So much fun to learn things about you. I need to do one.

Abigail and Ansley said...

I've really enjoyed reading your list! The girls have the same dress as Reese...the white and pink one...maybe she wore it at the wedding. They could be triplets!

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

Enjoyed your list thoroughly! I often wonder if people with your energy and pizazz realize that they have those characteristics. Maybe in my next life... :-)