Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Birthday Parties

4 cousins on the 4th


The girls. See my pregnant friend on the right? She had her baby the next morning...what a trooper!
Check out our outfits....not planned, exact shirts, different colors. Don't we look like sisters?

The kids played hard at Kids Kingdom!
Drew blowing out the candles.


We have been celebrating milestone birthdays the past few days... I turned the big 30 and Drew turned 5. We spent the 4th of July weekend in Tennessee with Andy's family. On Sunday, we stopped in at Otter Creek for church. I got to catch up with Rebekah, Brad, Abigail, and Sydney-so good to see them! It was birthday Sunday for the kids and Drew managed to get on stage for the mass church singing Happy Birthday.

Sunday night some of our dearest friends had a birthday party for me; to top it off, it was kid free so we were able to relax and enjoy each others company without getting on to any kids are break up any kid arguments. :) Signs of old age are setting in....the day after my birthday I forgot my phone (which I have to have for work) and Andy had to bring it to me

I've also been "revamping" my pictures on the walls....I seem to get tired of things on the walls after a while so, I've been doing some rearranging-it drives Andy crazy! :)

A few weeks ago Reese started sleeping in her big girl bed-she's getting so big! She loves her bed until we stop reading books and leave her to fall asleep. She's a social butterfly and doesn't like to be left alone. Reese also had her second hair cut last week-it was looking a bit "mullety" She's getting more and more talkative-so fun!

Monday was also an exciting day-my sister in law Cortney had her 3rd child-a boy named Micah and our good friend Melinda had her 3rd girl named Kenzie. Precious blessings.

Drew officially starts Kindergarten in exactly 4 weeks-my baby is going to school!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday! The big 30 wow! I am right behind you girl! Okay, did you get your necklace? I am so worried about that! Just wanted to make sure! Glad you guys are doing so well! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy (belated) 30th Birthday Stacy!!

Love all of your pictures! :*)

Blessings,

Rachel P

TheGlissonFamily said...

It was so good to see you Sunday--I can't believe how big Drew and Reese are getting! Glad you had such a great birthday celebration with your friends.
Rebekah

Julie and Chris said...

I can't believe how big your little ones are!! When I wished you a happy birthday I didn't even think about it being your 30th! I will join you with that at the end of this year!! YIKES!!! I hate that you guys are missing WOW!! I hope to catch up with you soon!
Love ya
julie