Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Welcome Back

To those of you who check in on us.....we're back- I've been a blooger slacker. So much is going on-Here are some pictures of what we've been doing...




Andy's entire family at our baby cousin's baptism. (big accomplishment to get everyone together-everyone lives in different states!)



7 great grandkids and their Bubba, their great grandmother from Colorado
Our new cousin/neice-Allie. This is my brother and sister in law's first baby.
Drew's field trip to the pumpkin patch with his Kindergarten class-we all had a blast-kids and parents!
Sy and Dasha are two of our really good friends. Andy coached each of them in college and last year they moved across the street from us. They are following the Lord's call to move to Iceland, where Sy is from. He's going to play basketball there and Dasha will be having their first baby in May. We're going to miss them!
The girls and Dasha-last Wednesday we took Dasha to the airport. Reese loves her Dasha!

2 comments:

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

Congratulations on niece Allie. Drew looks so tough w/his arms folded, and Reese is cute as ever with her long blonde hair. Hope to see you soon!

royster family said...

Hey there! I guess you did not know! I have (had) staph! We were gone to the beach both Sundays of fall break and then I came down with the staph infection under my armpit! SSOOOO gross! Anyway, Scott had to lance it-it was pretty sick.

I just got in from Nashville, I went to the flea Market with Karla D. You are prob. at the ball game freezing your tooshie off while I am finally home in my warm snuggly house starting to thaw! Hope to see you Sunday!