Saturday, November 01, 2008

Happy Halloween

First, let me start by congratulating Andy for surviving me being gone for 4 days on a trip for work. I work part time with the Fellowship of Christian Athletes. We had a training camp in Kansas City where the FCA home office is. This is a picture of me and the girls I work with on the porch overlook ing Arrowhead Stadium-Kansas City Chiefs and the Kansas City Royals Stadium . We had a great time but we were glad to get home to our family!

Andy managed to juggle Reese and Drew in the midst of lots of stuff going on. Drew even got to spend the night with a friend on a school night (big deal for a kindergartener) One morning Andy had practice at 5:45am...Reese joined him there and they didn't get home till 11pm after the volleyball state tournament-what a day it was for them! I made it home and everyone was still in one piece.




Happy Halloween from the Cowboy's! We trick or treated with friends in their neighborhood then went to a Halloween party at a friend's house. We roasted marshmallows, bobbed for apples, and played games-what a fun night! (Drew is making his "cowboy face" in the pics.)





3 comments:

Angie said...

Cute costume ideas! I like the "cowboy face." :)

Sy and Dasha said...

Ya'll sure are a cute cowboy family!!! I hope that all is going well...We will have the Cornwell family in our prayers...Hopefully we will call you guys soon...How's the Skype coming???

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

What a great family idea! Loved the costumes.